For certain, businesses need to open to thoughtful feedback that can help them shift the dial on how they show up as an employer. But how does a business build conviction to keep something top of the agenda when there are so many other political, environmental, financial and social challenges? Listening to the voice of their employees has never been more vital. But how do you surface the vital 2-3 things your people want from you and ensure you respond in a way that talks to what people need from a gender, generational, geographical or cultural perspective.
In this session, Pam will share what needs are trending against these classifications and pose questions to each of us about how we need to show up to make our employers better.
We cannot sit in an organisation and expect it to change to fit our needs. We must be active in shaping what employers listen to and participate in a way that ensures they prioritise designing the work environment to allow everyone to Thrive.
Session Key Takeaways:
- What each gender, generation and geographical location is asking their employers to focus on from a learning and growth perspective
- Where employers spend their learning budgets and what needs to change to better democratise access to learning that facilitates real career progression
- Moving from spectator to player – how do you take more control of your career
This session is for you if…
- You want to learn if how you are feeling matches that of others that you most identify with
- You want to generate ideas on how to exert more influence and control on your career
- You want to learn why AI must sit as part of the user experience if work life is ever to catch up with your demands