Front-end development is always about creating engaging visualised UI that users integrate with. But is a front-end engineer’s career in danger due to the rise of AI and the powerful tool of ChatGPT? Explore what chatGPT can do and what it can not do for front-end development.
In this workshop you’ll demo the process of making a front-end application using ChatGPT, experiencing how it assists developers in creating code in a more efficient way, and how we can code smarter using AI tools. You’ll question the concerns and drawbacks and explore how front-end engineering should evolve to adapt to new tools and accelerate our day-to-day life.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Demo the process to create a front-end project using chatGPT
- Understand how AI can accelerate the project development and release process
- What are the key areas that AI cannot provide nowadays, and what should developers adapt to use the AI tool in the most effective way
This session is for you if…
- You are a Front-end Engineer
- You are a Project Manager
- You are a Student who is learning AI
- You are a Software Engineer