5 strategies women leaders in tech can implement in the next 90 days to transform their teams into a collaborative innovation engine for growth.
Leading a team has never been as complex: The hybrid work setup, generational and cultural differences, language barriers, evolving technologies, quiet quitting, and a heightened emphasis on employee wellbeing and productivity are just some of the myriad factors that are putting considerable pressure on managers today.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Why your ability to build trust quickly is your key differentiating factor to success in today’s complex business environment
- 5 simple, low-cost, easy-to-implement strategies to increase your team’s performance in the next 90 days
- 6 elements that must be part of every single team charter to create a sense of purpose and belonging, and drive innovation and collaboration in your team
This sessions is for you if…
- You have created a new business- critical team and need to maximise team effectiveness straight out of the gate
- You have recently been promoted to lead a team and want to be the best boss to work for right from the start
- Your team is missing its targets because of internal conflict and miscommunications, and you need to turn them around asap